TERMS AND CONDITIONS
As the creator and owner of the website www.mushyarthouse.com, Maria-Angela Angiuli (hereinafter referred to as the “vendor“), entitles you to view all materials published on this site for personal, non-commercial use only, provided that you comply with all copyright and related notices. The materials on this site are not permitted to be altered in any way, nor to be copied, publicly distributed for any public or commercial purpose.
The term “you” refers to anyone who uses, visits and/or views the website.
Maria-Angela Angiuli. reserves the right to change the conditions at any time without prior notice. Any changes in conditions will be published on the website. It is your responsibility to periodically check the website for updates.
Your continued use of the website after posting of any changes to our Terms and Conditions constitutes your acceptance of those changes and updates. You must not access or use the website if you do not wish to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
The use of materials published on this website on other sites is prohibited.
- ABOUT THE VENDOR
- Maria-Angela Angiuli specializes in stationary and apparel products with original art illustrations.
- Maria-Angela Angiuli is registered in the Commercial Register at the Registry Agency with UIC:180720801
- Maria-Angela Angiuli does not possess a physical store.
- Maria-Angela Angiuli, (referred to as “the vendor“) is also responsible for the design, manufacture and shipping or the products, as well as for correspondence with customers of the online store.
* “Customer” refers to any person visiting the e-shop www.mushyarthouse.com who has placed an order by clicking the “Check out” button available in the virtual cart.
2. MERCHANDISE OFFERED AND CONCLUSION OF CONTRACT
- To place an order the customer needs to be 18 years of age or to have permission from a guardian.
- All prices of items in the e-shop include VAT. Prices are per piece, excluding delivery fees.
- Each product in www.mushyarthouse.com is handmade either beforehand or within the production period specified on the page of the product itself after successful completion of an order by the customer.* “Product” refers to any stationary or other item that can be purchased by the customer in the online store.
- The vendor has the right to extend the period for production of an item in the event of circumstances such as: accumulation of too many orders at once, running out of material, accidental events that impede the manufacturing process. In case of deadline extension, the vendor will contact the customer by email or phone.
- The vendor does not guarantee the availability of the ordered goods. In the case of an ordered product being out of stock, the vendor will notify the customer of the circumstances.
- The vendor has the right to change the prices in the e-shop of the offered products without prior notice. The customer is obliged to pay the price that was current at the time of the order and confirmation of the desired products.
- The vendor does not guarantee that the access to the e-shop will be uninterrupted, always timely and free from errors.
- The vendor is not responsible for failure to provide access to the e-shop, as well as for non-processing or untimely processing of purchase orders in the event of circumstances beyond their control – cases of force majeure, accidental events, problems with the Internet and more.
- The vendor undertakes to safekeep the personal data provided by users to third parties and never provide it to any external sources.
3. PRODUCT PURCHASE
- When placing an order, the customer must select a color or other available mandatory variation from the product’s drop-down menu.
- The vendor confirms the accepted order of the customer via automatic e-mail, and in case of impossibility to contact or need to specify information about the order – by a phonecall.
- Orders with incorrect or incomplete data such as address, telephone number, etc. are considered invalid and will not be processed.
4. METHODS OF PAYMENT AND DELIVERY
- The customer may pay for a product order, using one the following ways:– by Cash Upon Delivery (applying only for the territory of Bulgaria)
– by Credit card via Stripe (valid worldwide except for Bulgaria)
- By choosing “Cash upon delivery”, the payment is collected by Econt. When order is marked as “completed”, the delivery will be carried out to the home address or Econt office of choice of the customer within 72 working hours or according to the courrier’s delivery schedule.
- Delivery of products abroad is done through Bulgaria Post services. After handing over the packages to a courier, the vendor will contact the customer via email and provide them with a unique tracking number.
- International packages are usually delivered within 5-14 working days for European countries, depending on the destination. Other countries may take up to two months.
- The vendor is not responsible for any delays in delivery due to circumstances beyond their control, such as postal delays and customs detention.
- All products are packaged accordingly in regards to their type and shipping method. The products are handed over to the customer or to a third party, who accepts and confirms their receipt on behalf of the customer by signing the documents accompanying the goods, if any.
- If a customer is not found within the delivery period at the specified address or if access and conditions for delivery of the products are not provided within that period, the vendor is released from the obligation to deliver the products ordered for purchase.
- In the case of a customer desiring to have the product re-delivered after the expiration of the original delivery period, all costs of the re-delivery will be paid by the customer. In this case, a new delivery period starts from the moment of confirmation.
5. RETURN POLICY
- The customer has the right to return a product to the vendor within 14 business days from the date of receipt. This can occur only if the product has been kept in its original condition and there is no damage to its packaging.
- All costs associated with the return of goods are at the expense of the customer.
- If damage is found the product will not be refunded and it will be returned to the customer only upon request, provided that the customer pays for the shipping.
- Upon the returning of a product, the customer will be refunded by bank transfer only the amount of the returned product itself.
- Shipping fees are not refundable.
6. INTENDED AGE
- All information and content on this website are intended for individuals over the age of 18.
8.MANDATORY ARBITRATION AND GOVERNING LAW
- You expressly waive any legal claims you may have now or in the future arising from or related to the website and our products/services. In the event of a dispute, claim, or controversy arising from or relating to your use of this website, the terms and conditions shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Bulgaria.
- You agree to first resolve any disputes or claims through mandatory arbitration, and you consent to and submit to the jurisdiction and courts of Bulgaria without regard to conflict of law principles or where the parties are located at the time of the dispute.
- You agree to bear the full cost of arbitration, to the extent permitted by law. Participation in arbitration in good faith is a condition precedent to pursuing any other legal or equitable remedies available, such as litigation or any other legal procedure. You also agree that if a legal claim is filed after the required arbitration, the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover reasonable attorney’s fees and other legal costs.
- All content on this website including but not limited to text, posts, logos, marks, graphics, files, materials, services, products, videos, audio, applications, computer code, designs, downloads and all other information here (collectively, the “Content”) is owned by us and is protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property and unfair competition laws with the exception of any content from others that we are lawfully permitted to use.
- You agree not to copy, duplicate, steal, modify, publish, display, distribute, reproduce, store, transmit, post, create derivative works, reverse engineer, sell, rent or license any part of the Content in any way to anyone, without our prior written consent.
- You agree to abide by the copyright, trademark laws and intellectual property rights and shall be solely responsible for any violations of these terms and conditions.
10.USER CONTENT AND LAWFUL USE OF THE WEBSITE
- For any Content or information that you upload, display, post, transmit, send, email or submit to us on the website or on any of our social media sites, you warrant that you are the owner of that Content or have express permission from the owner of those intellectual property rights to use and distribute that Content to us.
- You agree not to upload, display, post, transmit, distribute, send, email or submit to us on the website or on any of our social media sites any information or Content that is:
- illegal, violates or infringes upon the rights of others,
- defamatory, abusive, profane, hateful, vulgar, obscene, libelous, pornographic, threatening,
- encourages or advocates conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, giving rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law,
- distribute material including but not limited to spyware, computer virus, any kind of malicious computer software or any other harmful information that is actionable by law,
- any attempts to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the website, and
- send unsolicited or unauthorized material or cause disruption in the operation of the website. You agree to use the website for lawful purposes only and shall be liable for damages resulting from the violation of any provision contained in these Terms and Conditions.
11. USE OF OUR PAID AND FREE PRODUCTS
- On this website, we may provide free products for download as well as sell paid courses, programs, physical or digital products, and any other related materials (collectively, “products”). All of our products and/or services, including all content, are copyright protected under US and international copyright laws. You are granted a limited revocable license to print or download Content from our digital products for your own personal, non-commercial, non-transferrable, informational and educational use only while ensuring it’s not in violation of any copyright, trademark, and intellectual property or proprietary rights. Copying or storing our content for other than personal use is expressly prohibited without our prior written consent.
- You acknowledge and agree that you have no right to share, modify, sell, edit, copy, reproduce, create derivative works of, reverse engineer, enhance or in any exploit our products. You cannot sell or redistribute any of our products, whether free or paid ones, without our express written consent. You agree to abide by the copyright, trademark laws and intellectual property rights and shall be solely responsible for any violations of these terms and conditions.
- We reserve the right in our sole discretion to refuse, remove, restrict your access, revoke and terminate your use of our website including any or all Content published by you or us at any time for any reason, without notice.